Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer Secrets

I can't help but feel like the summer is winding down.

HOW SAD IS THAT.

Even though there's still a solid two and a half weeks before Floor Fellow Training begins, these next couple days really are my last to just RELAX and do nothing in this glorious city of ours. Come Monday, I'm off to an ashram, and then it's right back here for training.

So I've been lounging, writing, downing bottles of wine in the park (not by myself...), and biking around like there's no tomorrow. Or at least, like there's no summer tomorrow. 'Cause pretty soon there won't be.

Today I want to share with y'all what is most likely my favourite summer dish:


Here's the deal: chop up some mango, halve some cherry tomatoes, slice some avocado, and pick some mint from your garden to throw on top.

Then eat it, and experience what is, undoubtedly, pure bliss.

ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment