Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Doughy and Delicious


Hi, 2010. Sup?

Lovely lovely LOVELY year so far. And the weather has been perfect for...running! I have (almost) registered for a 10km race taking place at the end of the summer called The Underwear Affair! It's a wonderful fundraiser put on annually by North York General Hospital, bringing awareness and much needed funds to cancers below the waste. I'm running it with close friends, and my training has already begun -even though we still have QUITE a bit of
time ;)

Tonight was a particularly GRANDE night, not only because of the uncharacteristically warm (comparatively, of course) weather, but also because I lost my bread-making virginity! Very exciting. I've always wanted to bake bread, and tonight...drum role please....I did it.

The recipe I used is definitely ideal for beginners like myself (not that i know of any unideal recipes for beginners...), and can be found at:

http://media.www.mcgilltribune.com/media/storage/paper234/news/2010/02/09/StudentLiving/Food-For.Thought.BakeryQuality.Bread-3867755.shtml










0 comments:

Post a Comment